Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Annoying Things That Girls Do....

I’m a girl (obviously), and I know I do annoying things that bug people.  Especially when those people are guys.  But here are a few things that many of my friends and other girl acquaintances do that annoy even me. 
1)      Talking like a baby while conversing with their boyfriend on the phone or in person. 

Okay, you are dating this man to see if the two of you mesh well together.  You are trying to determine whether or not you’ll be able to start a family someday.  A family where the girl will be the mother.  Not the 5 year old kid.  Please, stop talking like one.   

2)      The girlfriend of the ex-boyfriend gives you wicked looks and stares you down as you catch her looking at you out of the corner of your eye.  

First of all, I broke up with him for a reason.  I don’t want him back. 
Secondly, because of that fact you don’t need to feel threatened by me. I kind of feel bad for you, so stop giving me the evil eye. 


3)      Girls flirting with men when they 1) aren’t even that interested, but just enjoy participating in the flirting game or 2) already have a man.

You’re giving the guy the wrong idea.  And you’re making the other girls around you angry, disgusted, and jealous.  Mostly disgusted.


4)      Girls pretending to be weak, “delicate”, or fragile just so others will feel inclined to do all the hard work. 

You have arms just like everyone else, which means you can lift and move boxes, mop, and haul equipment just as well as the next person.

No comments:

Post a Comment